On 30/10/14 01:11, roger peppe wrote:
> A better solution here, which I've been meaning to do for a while,
> would be to change godeps so that it can explore all possible
> targets. I had a go at that this morning (just adding all tags to
> build.Context) but it's not quite as easy as that. I should
> be able to fix it soon though.

While you are looking at godeps, I don't suppose you can fix it so it
looks for the upstream remote?

I was told that we should have the origin remote being our personal
github repo and upstream being the team repo.

When godeps tries to pull in new revisions into a repo where I have the
remotes set as I was told to, godeps fails to pull in new revisions and
I normally do something like:

  (cd ../names && git fetch upstream master)

Then run the godeps command again.

Tim