We certainly should add a makefile target.  I looked into it briefly
yesterday, but didn't get far, as I haven't used makefiles since college,
and didn't want to muck it up.

As for point two, yes, that's a problem. We should add GOOS=windows go get
-t -u github.com/juju/juju/... to the makefile target that gets the
dependencies, and it'll download the windows dependencies as well as the
linux ones.