Hi

I'm interested in what the future of Juju is. From the small experience
I've had with it, it seems like a product with a lot of potential. It fills
a gap in our project that no other technology can fill. Its biggest
strength is how relations between services are managed. This is something
that, to my knowledge, does not exist in any tool today. It enables a very
modular approach and solves a lot of problems we would have with other
tools.

However, I've also seen some things that worry me. Even after three years,
there are still a lot of bugs in the project. The documentation is lacking,
especially in the parts of Juju that are the most competitive. The
community is also very small. The fact that it can still only manage Ubuntu
servers worries me too. I could go more into detail here, but I don't think
it is relevant to this question.

I'm considering starting a big long-term project on top of Juju. The
project would be very dependent on Juju, so I don't want to do this if
there is a chance that Juju will be abandoned in 5 years...

What can you tell me about the future of Juju? Things I'm interested in:

- Big companies building services on top of Juju

- Statements of long-term commitment from Canonical

- Usage statistics

- Statements of commitment to support other distro's

- .. or else, signs that Juju doesn't have a bright future.

Thanks