>> As noted, the number of times you have to bootstrap should be going down,
>> and if you are bootstrapping different-but-similar, then you again have a
>> single config that can be reused.
>>

> I'd love to be able to share a controller node with my colleagues. I tried
> setting that up and creating a juju user, but in the end that user's MAAS
> nodes were all allocated to "me" in MAAS, which was a bit unexpected. The
> person running juju commands had his own MAAS credentials setup. Until that
> is not setup, I can't keep a MAAS node allocated to my user 24/7, it's an
> expensive resource. I need to play with this shared controller idea a bit
> more.

Were they using the same model or had they created their own model to work
in? It may be that you had given them Admin rights on the controller, which
meant that "juju add-model" then uses the admin credentials by default.
I've heard that users that aren't admin but can create models are being
prompted for what credentials should be used for this model.

So even if they are Admin, we do have:
  juju create-model --credential BLAH

Which he can use to override the default credentials so that machines he
provisions show up under his account. I do believe that this is a recent
introduction in 2.0-beta. I do believe that we are currently modeling that
all machines in a given model are provisioned with the same credentials. We
may come back to this, but AIUI that is the plan for 2.0-final.

John
=:->