None of those are particularly good reasons. It boils down to "Julia
doesn't do Java-style OO well", but believe it or not Java-style OO isn't
the only way you can build a large program.

To take a couple of specific points as examples, you can use composition
<https://github.com/one-more-minute/LNR.jl/blob/22625e0f25ce299b7bab9b1fb20d0a8dd2266ecf/src/LNR.jl#L20-L23>
as a replacement for inheritance just fine, and you can get great
autocomplete <http://junolab.org/> for Julia as well.