I'm sorry, I wanted to correct them myself. Not expecting anyone (else) to
since I started this.. I think I know a good thing when I see one. I just
though maybe I'm missing something getting those responses and wandered if
my admiration of Julia was somewhat misplaced.

Maybe I should just put my blinders on, just not look at other languages
more. I'm pretty convinced all the others I know are obsolete (for new
code).. I just might be missing something with the newer languages.

Multiple dispatch was new to me. I looked into Dylan when Newton came out
but probably not enough.. Did again recently. I assume there is no good
reason to learn it anymore..

--
Palli.