Yes, I suspect it will, but it may take a week or two for Elliot Saba
(@staticfloat) to get to it. I can't imagine any of the backports we've
made would present any problems to updating the Ubuntu package in the
releases PPA, but Elliot's been a bit busy recently and there are enough
things breaking on master to keep up with to make sure all the nightlies
work too.