That was not an ad hominem attack, it was a request for you to stop talking
over everyone else on a subject about which you've already demonstrated a
considerable lack of awareness or insight. When you're spouting a stream of
nonsense here, you are effectively excluding everyone else who might have
something to say on the subject. This is not the Scott P Jones show. I
happen to know that we've nearly lost several valuable community members
because of your behavior, of which this thread is an prime example. There
are probably numerous others who have been driven away. I've asked
politely, and that didn't work, so now I'm afraid you've forced my hand:
I've configured your posts here and on julia-dev to be moderated. They will
only be allowed through if they are concise, on-subject, and
constructive. For the sake of greater inclusiveness, it seems that you must
be excluded, or at least somewhat muted.