We definitely wouldn't be against having a really solid Julietta.jl /
GtkIDE.jl based application. There are pros and cons to all of the
different IDE approaches, and GSoC is a great opportunity to work on
whatever interests you the most!

In general, please don't be shy about adding ideas, or even just making
suggestions that we can fill out in detail – and feel free to ask us
questions if you're not sure about anything.