Hi Mauro,

I would like to submit a proposal to work on the ODE.jl package,
for the GSoC. From my undergraduate and master thesis I have
experience with the Taylor method for solving ODEs (ie., based on Taylor
series expansions). This is a variable order, variable step
size method, which uses automatic differentiation
techniques in order to reach high order integration methods (30th, 40th
order)
which enable machine-epsilon precision with very competitive speeds.
I think the Taylor method is important to include in the ODE.jl package,
as it is very versatile and precise.

Besides the utility of the Taylor method for ODEs integration, a DAEs
solver can
also be implemented using the Taylor models framework.

I would be very happy to contribute to the ODE.jl package!

Best regards,