Larry Becker a écrit :

> Michaël,
>    Looks like a good plan on the SkyJUMP+OpenJUMP+Synchronization wiki
> page.  The priorities seem reasonable to me given OJ's goals.  The
> decimation optimization is implicit in line:  points =
> j2D.toViewCoordinates (linestring.getCoordinates());  since that just
> calls the previously modified routine.

Thanks, one of my next tasks, for sure

> Maybe (Layer layer) should be (Object contentID) in: public void
> removeLayerRenderer(Layer layer){

Seems a good idea, I'll follow this advice

I tested your fix and found one bad case :
If you cloned your task (don't know if you kept this feature in
SkyJUMP), there still may be a memory leak

Here's how I fixed it in LayerManager

// Firstly, I changed PlugInContext to WorkbenchFrame in the signature
//because I think a class in the model package should no use a class from
//plugin package (may be not important...)
public void dispose(WorkbenchFrame frame, Layerable layerable) {
        // removing ALL LayerRenderers for this Layer
        JInternalFrame[] internalFrames = frame.getInternalFrames();
        for (int i = 0 ; i < internalFrames.length ; i++) {
            JInternalFrame internalFrame = internalFrames[i];
            if (internalFrame instanceof LayerViewPanelProxy) {
                ((LayerViewPanelProxy)internalFrame).getLayerViewPanel()
                                                    .getRenderingManager()

.removeLayerRenderer(layerable);
            }
        }