Larry Becker wrote:
> I just created a SelectablePlugIn by copying EditablePlugIn and making
> a few trivial changes.  It seems to work like a charm!
>
> Now, do we need Snappable, (Sp?)  or should not Selectable imply not
> Snappable?  It doesn't currently.

I can definitely see situations where you would want a layer to be
non-Selectable, but still wanted to be able to snap to it.  Think of
where you have a layer of data that is serving as a template or outline
for creating features on another layer.

Is there currently a Snappable setting on layers in OJ?  Or is this
still just an app-wide editing setting?

Anyway, if Snappable is an option, then I think it should be independent
of Selectable.

--
Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect