Great work!

What I like about this list is that you can throw out an idea and like
magic it gets implemented 20 minutes later.   8^)

But seriously... it's very inspiring interacting with a bunch of clever
people all focussed on making JUMP work better.

I checked with the uDig guys... DnD is generally a bear, but for data
files specifically it might not be too bad.  It's very similar to
handling the cut-n-paste client stuff, which Jon already did in JUMP for
various things (ever tried copying the Feature Info grid into Excel?
Works like a charm...)  So maybe one day we can look at this...