Hi all,

>reading the other messages, I think I understand now. prbeditor is
>reporting the key as *not translated*, yes? I originally thought it is
>reporting it as *missing*.

Actually, prbeditor does not report much, but for each key appearing in
one of the language files, it shows every translation side by side in a
single line.
I scrolled the file through all the keys, completed missing values with
a default english one, and noted in my previous mail that the proper
translation is missing.
I may have missed some things or confused english values with other
languages one.
prbeditor should not be needed by translators who can just edit their
file and search for un-translated values (english values).
Take care with spacial characters (accentuated ones) which have to use
unicode (like \u00E0).
As Stefan said, the list I gave is the easy way to find missing
translations. For a more serious work, I invite you to start from the
language file itself. If anybody need it, I can check again missing
translations for a particular language.

Michaël