Hi developers

1) The "Help>Shortcut keys" is translated in Italian
as "Aiuto>Combinazione tasti": This is correct, but
instead to open the Shortcut keys window, it opens an
empty window. This seems not to  heppen with other
languages (Spanish and German). I wander where is the
problem

2) I deleted  "-Duser.language=IT" from Script file
(OpenJUMP.BAT) to have back the English Language.
Nevertheless, when I launched again OJ, Italian
language was still activated.
I had  to write  a string like "-Duser.language=XX" to
come back to English.
Should we use a stable "-Duser.language=XX" on the
regular English Script to evoid confusion?