Yes, it appears that 1138 contains sufficient information to reapply
my changes.  I'll try to get to it tonight (Florida time).

I took a peek at the subversion manual to see if I could try to
understand the problem, and it seems very complex.  The section on
branching and merging was full of warnings about possible problems.
Of course, they are talking about the command line client, so I'm not
sure how relevant the docs really are.  There doesn't seem to be any
way to do a Tag, which I thought was one of the best features of CVS.
Oh well, at least it is fast.

I certainly don't hold Sunburned or Paul responsible for the problem.
It may be a human error, but isn't that what GUI's are supposed to
prevent?

Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/