I must step up to the plate and say I was responsible for pushing the
project into the CVS-To-SVN migration. I think any heat over problems
with that change needs to fall squarely on my shoulders.

I never had any problems with SVN, but I was using it on a much
smaller code base. I was only commiting and checking out, I wasn't
merging.

Perhaps the prudent thing to do in this case is send an e-mail to the
SVN mailing list. If there is a bug that we've discovered it would be
good to report it to the appropriate project, which ever one it is.

There is another SVN client I use on Linux called RapidSVN. Perhaps
that could be used to determine if the bug is in SVN or Subclipse?

I'm open for suggestions on the best way to proceed. I will do my best
to take care of a migration back to CVS if this is what the group
decides to do, since I was the cause of this mess in the first place.

The Sunburned Surveyor