Stefan Steiniger wrote:

Hi,

> PS: maybe we should not switch to cvs back  - but avoid branching?

my experiences with svn are pretty good - with one exception. That exception is
unfortunately the Subversion client for Eclipse. I never got merging to work
with that client, and having to update every time you check something in is just
useless. Strange phenonema happened often while using this client.

The command line version of svn does not have this problem, so I'd wager instead
of switching back to CVS switching to another client would be preferable.

My 2 cents, Andreas
--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19           53177 Bonn, Germany