Hei Michael,

> Side note : in both cases, the solution is added at the Layer level and
> does not take raster into account.
> I wonder if modification status and dataSource should be shared by all
> AbstractLayerable ?
> But this is another question...

mhm.. interesting did not think about this either.
Right now everything done in Sextante, which produces a new raster
layer, will create a new (tif) file (in the windows temp folder) and
then loads this file. So basically these files continue exists - but the
user doesn't know about it. There is also no properties dialog as for
the vector layers. So the user doesn't know if the image/raster is saved
somewhere or not. Well, I guess adding here a dialog may not be the
hardest task if time is given ;)

stefan