How would you do the saving into GML with the three native dialects we have
(JUMP GML, GML 2.0 with hand written template, and FME GML) or possibly with
the fourth GML 2.0 variant if deejump plugin is installed?  If there would be
one line on the list for each alternative then the zip check box would be
better, otherwise we would need totally six or eight lines for GML save formats.

-Jukka-