Hi,

Thank you for sharing this information. For me it looks like OpenJUMP does not
fulfill the requirements of "ECW JPEG 2000 SDK
PUBLIC USE LICENSE AGREEMENT". Our choice would then be the "ECW JPEG 2000 SDK
FREE USE LICENSE AGREEMENT" with compression size limitation "The intent of
this license is to allow unlimited decompression and limited compression (500MB
per image) of
ECW JPEG 2000 images within free or commercial applications." Unfortunately
this alternative was not analyzed further.

-Jukka Rahkonen-