Hi,

I released 1.5.0 on the main site (only core distribution)

my priorities are now
- osgeo-livedvd updates
- source distribution
- plus distribution
- exe installer

would be happy if you could test, test and test again... (mainly
linux/windows that I did not test at all)
- ede, do you know how to setup the svn to create a
   a 1.5.0 tag and a 1.5.0 branch
   (trunk woul become the 1.6 branch ?)

Ede, I changed the .bat after I found that on windows 64 box
having only a 32 bits jvm openjump did not start  .
Unfortunately, I have now a problem to re-install a 64 bits jvm
so I can't test the bat will run in this case too.
Can you review the code ? Test it ?

Thanks,

Michaël