On 07.01.2012 15:58, Michaël Michaud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I released 1.5.0 on the main site (only core distribution)
>
> my priorities are now
> - osgeo-livedvd updates

what do you mean by these?

> - source distribution
> - plus distribution
> - exe installer

i have the feeling that changing everything in trunk for 1.5 and taking those
snapshots only fixing the strings in readme and properties would do the trick.
don't you think?

if you could give me the next week i could play with izpack and see if i could
have a n automated installer build setup, who says we have to ave an installer
right away.

> would be happy if you could test, test and test again... (mainly
> linux/windows that I did not test at all)
> - ede, do you know how to setup the svn to create a
>    a 1.5.0 tag and a 1.5.0 branch
>    (trunk woul become the 1.6 branch ?)

branches make only sense if you plan to actually keep those and take the
doubled effort of patching dev/stable branches with fixes. don't really see the
need for it. a simple tag of the revision should suffice, will do so when we
have that revision. ok?

> Ede, I changed the .bat after I found that on windows 64 box
> having only a 32 bits jvm openjump did not start  .
> Unfortunately, I have now a problem to re-install a 64 bits jvm
> so I can't test the bat will run in this case too.
> Can you review the code ? Test it ?

will do .. ede