Hi Benjamin,

Interesting.
Did you create this yaml file from your configuration or
do you create your user-interface from this file ?

Why did you put load image or load datastore in Edit/Selection menu ?

Michaël
Hi!

Here is a YAML configuration file for the menu structure I use.

https://gist.github.com/4117207

2012/11/20 <edgar.sol...@web.de <mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de>>

    On 19.11.2012 22:45, Stefan Steiniger wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > - tested: copy image to clipboard and paste in MS Word works on
    MacOSX
    > with RC 1.6
    >
    > - when reading over the menu change proposal, I agree with (most
    of?)
    > the suggestions. However, I think it is not a good habbit to change
    > functions from one menu to another if they have been there for quite
    > some time... but well it makes sense ;)

    well, it's a habit when it does happen frequently.. if it makes
    sense let's think about it hard once and do it, if it really makes
    sense.. ede

http://p.sf.net/sfu/zoho_dev2dev_nov