Hi Stefan, Larry

While updating WMS code, I've found several patches from Stefan
about SID Layer handling.
Seems that SIDLayer inherits from WMS Layer, hence, patches
have been added in WMS code to exclude cases where WMS Layers
are instances of SIDLayer.

The design seems error prone and probably currently buggy (and
maybe more now that I've updated the code with WMS only in
mind).
Maybe the model would need an abstract parent for both WMS
and SID Layer.
The reason of sharing is probably the common createImage()
method, but WMSLayer has also references to the WMService
which have nothing to do with SID Layer (AFAIK).

Agree with that ? Any comment ?

Regards,