Hi,

For info (wiki will probably need an update about this format)
The exe is available on http://www.lizardtech.com/
under category
Downloads > Tools & Utilities > GeoExpress Command Line Utilities
Don't know if libroject directory is needed and where it must be installed

First time I tried it, I get an error message and had to change my windows
regional parameter from , (comma) to . (dot).

I still get no image, but I have not yet followed the whole procedure described in
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/index.php?title=MrSID
Do not have error message anymore...

to follow...

Michaël

PS : I just removed the SIDLayer and AddSIDLayerPlugIn class from the project.

The main task to keep it working is maintaining the command line parameters to support the latest version of the MRSIDS utilities. I'll be doing that for SkyJUMP so it is a simple matter to keep OJ up to date too. MRSID, ECW, and ArcSDE are OpenJump's gateway to the non-free GIS world. Some of us are still tied to the commercial and government sector.

regards,

Larry