Michael,

while you're at it. could you please move the mrsid binary path to 'lib/native
? it is already in the PATH variable. all you have to do is

- remove these senseless absolute paths for the binaries in MrSIDImageFactory
(ca. line 100)
- assign and use the system temp folder
- move the binaries into 'lib/native'

if MrSID is not working properly you might want to compare skyjump parameter in
MrSIDReferencedImage (ca. line 233) with those used in SkyJUMP.

it might be a good idea to hint the date and version of the binaries in the
wiki once it is working again.

..ede