Hi,

I made some cross checks  with combinations of

-          WMS 1.1.1 or WMS 1.3.0

-          Mapserver 6.0 or Geoserver 2.3.0

-          EPSG:4326 (native latitude-longitude), EPSG:2393 (native
Northing-Easting), EPSG:3047 (native Northing-Easting) and EPSG:3067 (native
Easting-Northing)

I did not find any malfunctions which is amazing keeping in mind that this is
only your second iteration round with WMS 1.3.0 and flipping coordinate axis.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Michaël Michaud wrote:

Hi,

I have committed the modifications about WMS 1.3.0 (r3505)
Thanks to Jukka's server, I could test and compare WMS 1.1.1 / WMS 1.3.0
Tell me if lat/lon problems are fixed with all your use cases.

Thanks for the tests.
I still not master the lat/lon lon/lat problem, but with the help of Jukka,
it should not be a problem to fix it...

Reason is simple, Lon-Lat is not turned into Lat-Lon in BBOX.  But Michaël has
been doing some other not totally correct changes which are causing troubles
too. But everything is correctable.

-Jukka-
Giuseppe Aruta wrote:

Hi Michael and Jukka
I tried with lat/lon server and I get no display
Peppe

2013/4/10 Rahkonen Jukka
<jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi<mailto:jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi>>
Hi,

May I aski f you have even tried to handle the BBOX axis order, and if yes, in
which way? WFS 1.3.0 does not work well with Lat-Lon and Northing-Easting
systems now.

-Jukka-