Hi,

I made some cross checks  with combinations of

-WMS 1.1.1 or WMS 1.3.0

-Mapserver 6.0 or Geoserver 2.3.0

-EPSG:4326 (native latitude-longitude), EPSG:2393 (native Northing-Easting), EPSG:3047 (native Northing-Easting) and EPSG:3067 (native Easting-Northing)

I did not find any malfunctions which is amazing keeping in mind that this is only your second iteration round with WMS 1.3.0 and flipping coordinate axis.

Thanks, I could probably not achieve it efficiently without your test server ;-)

There is still a problem with non standard character set.
I changed from default client character set to UTF-8, but there is still
layers from some servers which are not parsed correctly.

Michaël

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Michaël Michaud wrote:

Hi,

I have committed the modifications about WMS 1.3.0 (r3505)
Thanks to Jukka's server, I could test and compare WMS 1.1.1 / WMS 1.3.0
Tell me if lat/lon problems are fixed with all your use cases.

    Thanks for the tests.
    I still not master the lat/lon lon/lat problem, but with the help
    of Jukka,
    it should not be a problem to fix it...

Reason is simple, Lon-Lat is not turned into Lat-Lon in BBOX. But Michaël has been doing some other not totally correct
        changes which are causing troubles too. But everything is
        correctable.

        -Jukka-

        Giuseppe Aruta wrote:

        Hi Michael and Jukka
        I tried with lat/lon server and I get no display

        Peppe

        2013/4/10 Rahkonen Jukka <jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi
        <mailto:jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi>>

        Hi,

        May I aski f you have even tried to handle the BBOX axis
        order, and if yes, in which way? WFS 1.3.0 does not work well
        with Lat-Lon and Northing-Easting systems now.

        -Jukka-