On 2012-07-23 16:22, Tobias Heister wrote:
The document about scaling with labeled bgp [2] has a section about 6PE but it does not
help much. First of all the method explained to get interface routes to inet6.3 does not
work (at least on 10.4R9 but I figured out the correct way myself) and then when I try to
follow the instructions and assign a ipv6 loopback manually and try to advertise it via
family inet6 labeled-unicast rib inet6.3 I get the following commit error: "BGP:
ribgroup inet6.3 is not defined for this address family and nlri"

Have you tried to configure a named rib-group where you specify inet6.3 as an import RIB?

AR