Hi Yham,

Thanks for the map -- your situation is a lot more interesting than it first appeared! I'm guessing there may be some number of requirements and policy decisions that went into this. Without knowing all the back story, it makes it a little tricky to say what would
be best solution.

I realize I'm not answering the question you have asked, but I'm curious:
Is there a reason that the BR-1 and BR-2 routers can't be part of the same
AS as the "Internal Internet with public ASN core"? That would seem like a clean solution.

If you can't do that, and you can't use private AS-es for the pair of BR-1/BR-2 routers, then when I look at your diagram, each BR-1/BR-2 pair *looks like* a single AS to me; while they are connected together through the MPLS network, that happens through a different private AS.

So, somewhat ironically, I'm back at my original message with my same list of pros and cons. =-)

HTHs,
Dave