Saku,

        You are correct, they have.  To many things to tshoot.  I aways try to
keep my configuration simple and clean. Things have to be more fast, reliable,
available, 200% uptime, with no downtime with a good price.

This is a part of a QFX5110 protocol configuration, it represents a part of a
100Gbps P ring of QFX5110 in a specific area collecting all traffic that’s will
jump to another city. The rest of configuration are system login access and
filters

set protocols rsvp interface et-0/0/30.0 bandwidth 100g
set protocols rsvp interface et-0/0/31.0 bandwidth 100g
set protocols rsvp interface ae16.0 bandwidth 40g
set protocols mpls log-updown syslog
set protocols mpls optimize-aggressive
set protocols mpls optimize-timer 21600
set protocols mpls interface et-0/0/31.0
set protocols mpls interface et-0/0/30.0
set protocols mpls interface ae16.0
set protocols isis interface et-0/0/30.0 level 1 metric 10
set protocols isis interface et-0/0/30.0 level 2 metric 10
set protocols isis interface et-0/0/31.0 level 1 metric 10
set protocols isis interface et-0/0/31.0 level 2 metric 10
set protocols isis interface ae16.0 level 1 metric 30
set protocols isis interface ae16.0 level 2 disable
set protocols isis interface lo0.0 passive
set protocols ldp interface lo0.0

> show mpls lsp | match transit
Transit LSP: 181 sessions, 19 detours

I am not here to make my words the rule, I am just sharing my -Real World
Deployment and Operation- knowledge and experience.

Att
Alexandre