On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 18:46, Andrey Kostin <ank...@podolsk.ru> wrote:

> I'm not in this market, have no qualification and resources for
> development. The demand in such devices should be really massive to
> justify a process like this.

Are you not? You use a lot of open source software, because someone
else did the hard work, and you have something practical.

The same would be the thesis here,  You order the PCI NPU from newegg,
and you have an ecosystem of practical software to pull from various
sources. Maybe you'll contribute something back, maybe not.

Very typical network is a border router or two, which needs features
and performance, then switches to connect to compute. People who have
no resources or competence to write software could still be users in
this market.
--
  ++ytti