On 6/9/23 16:35, Saku Ytti wrote:

I'm not convinced at all that leaba is being sold. I think it's sold
conditionally when customers would otherwise be lost.

Probably - it's a "grain of salt" situation when you hear the news.

I don't think Meta and Microsoft have not bought zero of the C8000... but not to the degree that they would ignore more primary options, I think.

But NPU from newegg and community writes code that doesn't exist, and
I think it should and there would be volume in it, but no large volume
to any single customer.

Not enough foresight from traditional OEM's to see the potential here.

Mark.