You don't need to tell my fingers that. __

With the infrastructure as it is, the only "solution" is we stop adding things.
 Good luck with that.

The general here is the explosion of keywords.  I have about 15 features
sitting in my backlog that are small things to do to bgp policy.  The policy
stanza is already a mess.

... and that's not including the work to let users match on flowspec filter
components.

The CLI could be taught to not include certain auto-completions as a
user-profile, locally, with hints from TACACS, etc... but it means we get into
an inconsistent user experience.

Feel free to spend some collective thinking time on what a "this would suck
less" solution would look like.  I suspect that the competing opinions on what
to do will eventually involve a cage fight match.

-- Jeff

On 7/12/23, 9:39 AM, "juniper-nsp on behalf of Chris Wopat via juniper-nsp"
<juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net
<mailto:juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net> on behalf of
juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net <mailto:juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net>> wrote:

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Another offender in 21. `protocols bgp` doesn't autocomplete as it did
since `bgpmcast` was added.

me@r-mx304-lab-re1# set protocols bgp?
Possible completions:
> bgp BGP options