Hello Scott.
You wrote:
> For each, if the IP address of the interface is the same as the
> IP address of the default gateway (or if either of these two IP
> address is 0.0.0.0 or undefined) Kaboodle should ignore that
> interface.
In my test (the PC has single network card) I see following
IP addresses of interfaces:
- 192.168.1.2 - default gateway,
- 127.0.0.1,
- 192.168.1.134 - my PC IP address.
It seems to me that there need little changing of your sounds:
iterate list of all IP addresses of interfaces, except:
- IP address of my PC,
- loopback address "127.0.0.1",
- empty address "0.0.0.0".
I'll try to do above changes.