On 7/8/20 4:27 PM, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
On Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2020 20:27:58 CEST Christoph Cullmann wrote:
Otherwise we must keep in mind we are open source and yes, this is
possible.

(and perhaps promote the KDE e.V. uploaded stuff better)

+1
IMO the most important thing here is to prevent someone else giving KDE a bad
reputation by providing a low quality app. The best way to do that is to
provide an official app - I think people will use that one if they have the
opportunity.

Yeah.

Uploading these apps ourselves seems to be the obvious solution. This will also undercut any 3rd-party uploads that cost money, because who would pay money for a counterfeit version when the original thing straight from the authors is free?

Nate