2011/11/23 Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebk...@gmail.com>:
> Am Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:05:30 +0000
> schrieb Zé <mmode...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Polkit doesnt fail, i installed lxpolkit and it worked like expected,
>> so the problem is with polkit-kde-agent-1 or kdelibs, that i cant
>> really say, but appears it pointed to kdelibs...
>
> I've never said there would be a PolicyKit issue, on the contrary.
>
> So I apologize: Apparently you don't speak English.
> I'll try simple.
>

> As mentioned:
> ------------------------
> lxpolkit is not related to the posted backtrace.
> Testing it provides no information.
>
> PolicyKit is not related to the posted backtrace.
> Testing it provides no information.
>

> The application crashes in a very early state.
> It does NOT crash here.
> (git-master of polkit-kde, compiled against 4.7.3, KDE/4.7 and master)
> Therfore it is likely a issue in your setup.
>
> Very often this type of crash is related to dbus errors.
> -> Check whether dbus can be accessed at all. (Just run "qdbus")

]$ qdbus
:1.1
 org.kde.klauncher
:1.10
 org.kde.kactivitymanagerd
:1.12
 org.kde.ksmserver
 org.kde.ksmserver-6343
:1.125
 org.gtk.vfs.Daemon
:1.127
:1.128
:1.13
 org.kde.kwin
 org.kde.kwin-6388
 org.kde.kwin.Screenshot
:1.14
 org.kde.knotify
:1.145
 org.kde.konqueror-3836
:1.152
 org.kde.kwalletmanager
:1.154
 org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-4814-1
:1.16
 org.freedesktop.Notifications
 org.kde.DeviceNotifications
 org.kde.StatusNotifierHost-6433
 org.kde.plasma-desktop
:1.165
 org.kde.dolphin-9732
:1.18
 org.kde.JobViewServer
 org.kde.kuiserver
:1.183
 org.freedesktop.secrets
 org.gnome.keyring
:1.184
:1.21
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Control
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Control.lock
:1.22
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi
:1.23
 org.kde.kaccess
:1.248
 org.kate-editor.kwrite-17333
:1.25
 org.kde.KSyndaemon
 org.kde.ksyndaemon
:1.259
 org.kate-editor.kwrite-28291
:1.27
 org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver
 org.kde.KResourcesManager
 org.kde.krunner
 org.kde.screensaver
:1.30
 org.kde.kmix
:1.304
 org.kde.konsole
:1.337
:1.34
:1.343
 org.freedesktop.PowerManagement
 org.freedesktop.PowerManagement.Inhibit
 org.kde.Solid.PowerManagement
 org.kde.Solid.PowerManagement.PolicyAgent
 org.kde.StatusNotifierWatcher
 org.kde.kded
 org.kde.keyboard
 org.kde.networkmanagement
:1.346
:1.347
:1.348
:1.35
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Janitor
:1.350
:1.351
:1.352
:1.37
 org.kde.korgac
:1.39
 com.redhat.abrt.applet
:1.42
 org.kde.klipper
:1.44
 org.PulseAudio1
 org.pulseaudio.Server
:1.45
:1.46
 org.gnome.GConf
:1.47
:1.48
 org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-6504-1
:1.49
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_nepomuk_calendar_feeder
 org.kde.akonadi_nepomuk_calendar_feeder-6534
:1.5
 org.kde.kglobalaccel
:1.50
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_maildispatcher_agent
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.MailDispatcherAgent
 org.kde.akonadi_maildispatcher_agent-6531
:1.51
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_nepomuk_contact_feeder
 org.kde.akonadi_nepomuk_contact_feeder-6535
:1.52
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder
 org.kde.akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder-6536
:1.53
 org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-6564-1
:1.54
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_ical_resource_0
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_ical_resource_0
:1.55
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_ical_resource_4
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_ical_resource_4
:1.56
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_ical_resource_1
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_ical_resource_1
:1.57
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_ical_resource_2
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_ical_resource_2
:1.58
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_maildir_resource_0
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_maildir_resource_0
:1.59
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_vcard_resource_0
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_vcard_resource_0
:1.60
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_ical_resource_5
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_ical_resource_5
:1.61
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_ical_resource_3
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_ical_resource_3
:1.62
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_akonotes_resource_0
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_akonotes_resource_0
:1.63
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.akonadi_akonotes_resource_1
 org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_akonotes_resource_1
:1.64
 org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-6542-1
:1.65
 org.kde.NepomukServer
:1.7
 org.kde.kwalletd
:1.86
:1.96
 org.kde.kio_http_cache_cleaner
org.freedesktop.DBus

> polkit-kde has a special pitfall.
> If it is not installed where PoliyKit is installed, it is required to
> copy some files to the PolicyKit location.
> -> Did you do that?
>
> Thomas

This problems has started about 3 weeks (cant be precise) and there
werent files moved since then and it was working ok.
Im a litle lost since you said you build master with kdelibs from 4.7
branch and your polkit-kde-authentication-agent-1 works.

--
Zé