On Samstag, 15. Februar 2014 00:48:26 CEST, p.kubik...@gmail.com wrote:
On Friday 14 of February 2014 17:20:44 Michael Jansen wrote:
Window Trigger Action

This is more or less broken since kde4 afaik (never used it myself). This is
the first candidate to go.

Does edge snapping depend on Window Trigger Action or it's done without this mechanism? Also I don't understand why does it belong to the khotkeys. Of course it's connected but I not that much.

Window Trigger Action allows you to bind de/activation and un/mapping of
windows to random commands resp. to dbus calls or sending keyboard input.
At least sending keyboard input virtually broken (no matter how it's triggered)
This has nothing to do with window movement or active screen edges.

Cheers,
Thomas