Hi

My project is call LGCK builder.  It is a Game Construction Kit
written in C++ using a combination of Qt5, OpenGL and SDL. In addition
to the main IDE there is also a standalone Sprite Editor. The main
engine implements the graphics, inputs and sounds components via a
series of Interfaces which allows different implementers (right now
SDL, OpenGL and SFML are fleshed out). Additional back-ends could be
added by simply swapping one implementer for another. I think the
design is unique because it is object-oriented which frees users from
messing around with the old tile-2-tile formula.

You can read more about on the official page
https://cfrankb.com/lgck?main

There is a 5 minute video explaining how to make a game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3gkZWr-PM

The full source code can be found here:
https://github.com/cfrankb/lgck-src

Here are some screenshots of the project
https://cfrankb.com/lgck/gallery.html?latest

I would like some help or pointers on how to port it to Qt.

Regards,
Frank B.