Le vendredi, août 14, 2020 4:44 PM, Francois Blanchette
<cfrankb.2...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Carl,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Yes I meant port it to KDE because it is a qt 5.15 compliant
> application already.
> And yes i want to make LGCK builder a KDE application hosted on KDE
> infrastructure as a first step. I would definitely prefer to
> integrate with KDE plasma but I see this as a secondary step. I'm
> trying to find the path forward which makes most sense.
>
> What would you recommend?

Hi,

You will need to find a KDE developer who would like to sponsor your project
and make sure that you get developer access to KDE repositories, help you
import your project to invent.kde.org and make sure the process happens
smoothly :)

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to take care of this process myself, but
I'm sure someone here will volunteer and help you. Your project looks very
nice and I think it will be a positive addition to KDE and hope that being
part of KDE will also help LGCK Builder.

Cheers,
Carl