On 8/15/20, Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
> El divendres, 14 d’agost de 2020, a les 15:07:40 CEST, Francois Blanchette
> va escriure:
>> Hi
>>
>> My project is call LGCK builder.  It is a Game Construction Kit
>> written in C++ using a combination of Qt5, OpenGL and SDL. In addition
>> to the main IDE there is also a standalone Sprite Editor. The main
>> engine implements the graphics, inputs and sounds components via a
>> series of Interfaces which allows different implementers (right now
>> SDL, OpenGL and SFML are fleshed out). Additional back-ends could be
>> added by simply swapping one implementer for another. I think the
>> design is unique because it is object-oriented which frees users from
>> messing around with the old tile-2-tile formula.
>>
>> You can read more about on the official page
>> https://cfrankb.com/lgck?main
>>
>> There is a 5 minute video explaining how to make a game
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3gkZWr-PM
>>
>> The full source code can be found here:
>> https://github.com/cfrankb/lgck-src
>
> You haven't made any commit to that project in the last 2 years, what's your
> plan for it? Are you going to pick it up again?

Hi Albert,

The github ui only shows commits from the master branch and this
paints an incomplete picture. I have been cranking out commits like
crazy for past the month. 69 commits in total but they don't show up
on the timeline.

My plan is to continue cleaning up the code, get it up to standard and
get some feedback. The feedback part is what i really need to work on
because it gets to spend time where it most matter to improve the end
result.

I have prepare a new video that show case some of these new, up and
coming ui improvements. Here is the 2020 LGCK Builder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wukMgkmvXAY

Regards,
Frank B.