ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> asemke wrote in kcolorschememanager.cpp:107
> Many applications like kdevelop, digikam, labplot, etc. create a menu "Color
> Scheme" in the main menu bar and add then menu item via KColorSchemeManager.
> By using "System color scheme" here we'd have "Color Scheme" -> "System color
> scheme" with this repeated "color scheme" string. Can we simply use "Default"
> or "System" or "Desktop" here?

"Default" is probably fine.

FWIW the parent menu item is actually mis-named, at least in Kate. It's called
"Color Theme" when it should be "Color Scheme"

Also this menu should be universal, and not re-implemented on a per-app basis.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

BRANCH
  systemthem (branched from master)