asemke added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidre wrote in kcolorschememanager.h:130
> I thought it would be nice to have as a convenience function if an
> application has changed the scheme to easily go back to the system color
> scheme. I don't know if it should be a slot. I put it there because
> activateScheme is here.

I think the only communication channel with KColorSchemeManager is via the menu
created in createSchemeSelectionMenu(). Setting back the default scheme will
also be done via this menu. I don't see why an application would need such a
helper function - there is simply no other handling of the color schemes in the
applications except of that menu.

Also, if somebody would still need such a helper function, he/she could use
activateScheme(QModelIndex()) instead of followSystemScheme(). activateScheme()
exists already and an empty QModelIndex() could be interpreted as the default
color scheme.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

BRANCH