Hi,

As a general rule, create one post for one problem if there is no relationship
between its.

Le jeudi 29 avril 2010 18:41:57, vous avez écrit :

> The other problem still exist, and i have no more ideas how to solve it.
> I´m messing around with that for two days now, and its getting really
> annoying. :(

You sayed you used latest version...
Which last version ?
Which OS ?
Windows or Linux ?
If ( Linux ) {
  - latest 2010.04.06 package from your distribution ?
  - latest stable repository ?
  - latest testing repository ?
}

If ( Linux && latest repository ) {
  Do you really checkout the lastest revision ?
  Jean Pierre fixed (and commited) today a similar bug I pointed him, and the
fix work for me !!!
}

If ( Windows ) {
  I'm sorry for you :-D