For example i have two parts, connected with tracks, i remove these parts and
after readding these parts i want to connect them again to these tracks. The
tracks netname will then be something like 0 if i do remember well. Of course i
can switch of DRC an connect the tracks manually, but that wont change the
tracks netname, so it will keep giving me errors.
This is especially interesting for me since i design some Antenna-patterns with
it and want to change the used IC´s for certain designs.

Anyway, back to topic. Since i have done the above mentioned workaround and
saved the project under a different name the error wont occur again for now. I
will send you the previous files and the actual files.

Thanks a lot for your help!
I am working in a young startup-company and referring from my personal
experience with KiCad i could convince my bosses to give it a try. Uptil now we
are very satisfied and i hope we can contribute something back in future too.

Regards
Patrick