Le vendredi 30 avril 2010 15:49:05, vous avez écrit :
> My PCBnew also only crashes in certain pcb´s.
>
> So far i have solved the problem by removing all parts with the global
> remove-command, then clicking the design-rules-button from the menu and
> when it loads without crashing undo the "remove all parts" command. Then
> it works until reloading the whole pcb.

So, the problem isn't solved ;-)

> Maybe one of my parts is corupted in some way.

Probably not.
Could you send me your file where occurs the crash?
I'll tell you if this is the same bug I got and which is fixed in the repo.

> By the way, is there any way to reconnect existing conducting paths with a
> different or non-exsisting netnumber to parts with different netnumbers?

I'm not sure to understand the question...
It isn't possible to connect pads or tracks which have differents netnames.

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français