Le vendredi 30 avril 2010 10:25:19, luck_hans a écrit :
> Hi!
>

> I suspected a relationship between both errors, thats why ive putten them
> in one thread. Anyway, im poor so i have to use windows:)
> I could use it under ubuntu, but at my first steps with Kicad i made the
> experience it was running way more stable under windows than linux. So for
> now im stuck on that.
>
> Right now im using 20100406 final, but i had the same problem with the last
> final before. What was your problem?

pcbnew crashes when opening the design rules dialog box with a particular pcb.
Previously, pcbnew crashes when I tried to move some nets in a netclass I
created (in the design rules dialog box).

> Im thinking of moving my project to
> ubuntu if its worth it, though im little pressed for time.

Move to Fedora! ;-)
You'll be sure this bug is fixed.

Regards,
Alain
The fedora kicad packager...
--
La version française des pages de manuel Linux
http://manpagesfr.free.fr