Hoi Marcel,

Yes, we were told that as well, by biblibre. This is something we need to look into. However: it also seems to XSLT bits are not going to be actually removed, in the short term future.

But the heads-up is appreciated. :-)

MJ

On 6-4-2017 8:30, Marcel de Rooy wrote:
AFAIK The non-XSLT view has been deprecated.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Koha [mailto:koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz] Namens mj
Verzonden: woensdag 5 april 2017 18:56
Aan: koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
Onderwerp: Re: [Koha] Fwd: Error in Koha

Hi all,

For the archives: our problem was solved with the help of biblibre: we disabled
XSLT for the opac.

Hopefully this solution will help someone in a similar situation.

MJ

On 04/03/2017 02:24 PM, Jonathan Druart wrote:
Hello,

You should contact directly your support provider if you have one, or
used to have one.
I was talking about MARC field, not DB Field.
Re-read my answer with thinking MARC field instead of DB field.

Regards,
Jonathan