Doug LaRue wrote:
** Reply to message from DJA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 07 May 2008

I had WPA2 working after I updated to 656, but since I installed a WRT54GL recently, I can't connect to my network anymore. I can still do it with my Asus laptop so I know the LAN Wifi works okay at least with a IPW2200 chip. The previous AP was a Netgear WG602v3 which worked fine with the XO.

The default WRT54GL interferes with the mesh( 802.11s ) the XO uses. I've
heard you might need to flash it with the open source firmware so you can
turn of the WRT54GL's 802.11s stuff. Something to do with poor implementation
of 802.11s and the XO's version of the 802.11s implementation. Check out
the laptop.org wiki to find out the specifics.

Doug

I didn't find anything about problems with the WRT54GL specifically, only the WRT54GS and WDS frames. But I installed OpenWRT/X-WRT (Kamikaze 7.09) on my GL and the XO can again connect using WPA2.

--
   Best Regards,
      ~DJA.

--